20.12.09

Introduction

Over the last couple of years I made a plenty of so to say hacks in the environment around me. These include both smaller and larger projects usually consisting of some electrical and/or programming job or custom do-it-yourself work.

I recently decided to put these stuff together so that anyone who finds it can profit from it and I also have these things for future reference. For upcoming projects I also think that it will be useful to have them collected here. I however do not restrict myself in that sense that no matter how serious or complicated a project is, I will post it here if I think that it makes sense.


A few words about me: As of starting this blog I am a PhD student at the Department of Physics, Technical University of Budapest. I always aimed to keep an open mind and understand everything around me or even make things better (which effort resulted in this blog). Since I am not excessively trained in electrical engineering and I am also (somewhat :) ) undereducated in computer science, there is a chance that discrepancies will be found in my posts. In such a case everyone feel free to set the record correct straight either by commenting or sending a message to me so that I can correct my mistake.

I think that there is nothing else to say, so everyone have a good reading,
Attila

No comments:

Post a Comment